Thursday 26 January 2012

I'm on Folksy!

After reading a bit about it I decided to give it a go and opened a shop on Folksy.  For those who don't know, Folksy is a website where people can sell the things they make. A bit like Etsy, but more British centric.

I don't have a lot up, just two different styles of brooch. But there will be more to come and I am having fun with it.  I am learning to be patient - I think I may have to wait a while before I get a sale!

Moving house has kind of put a crimp in my crafty plans.  All my paraphernalia is in boxes and there is a rule in the new house ... 'no more stuff comes in, until we've found proper places for it'.  So the craft supplies have to hang around in the other house until I designate (and clear) cupboard space for them.  Oh how I want a craft room just for me all the more!!!

Find me on Folksy at the link below!


http://folksy.com/shops/TeddyEdwards

No comments:

Post a Comment